Lay practitioners visit the monastery solely for the purpose of getting to know and practice the Buddha’s teaching, study, meditation practice and a spiritual progress. Meditation seclusions are accessible to lay practitioners thanks to the generosity of the previous donors. In the same way, your generosity will enable other practitioners to practice here. These overhead expenses are a suggested price that comprises all Ārāma and Viveka, costs, both in summer and winter season, various equipments for the Ārāma, energy, floor heating, air conditioning and water use. The amount of the contribution stated is a recommendation, it is up to every person what she/he can afford and offer.
In this way seclusions are supported by those who have realized for themselves the benefits of the practice. Wishing to share these benefits with others, one gives a donation according to one's means and volition. Such donations are the only source of funding for seclusion in this tradition around the world. There is no wealthy foundation or individual sponsoring them. Neither the teachers nor the organizers receive any kind of payment for their service. Thus, the spread of Dhamma-Vinaya is carried out with purity of purpose, free from any commercialism.
This is a rough estimation of the contributions towards overhead expenses of accommodation per person per seclusion, the food excluded:
• The overhead expenses are 20 EUR per room per night
• Weekend seclusion: 50 EUR, for the members and volunteers of KS 40 EUR
• One week seclusion: 170 EUR, for the members and volunteers of KS 150 EUR
• Two weeks seclusion: 300 EUR, for the members and volunteers of KS 270 EUR
• Three weeks seclusion: 460 EUR, for the members and volunteers of KS 360 EUR
If you are a person in need or a student or a pensioner, please email email@example.com.
3. If you do not stay overnight in Ārāma Karuṇā Sevena, the costs being the same. The most of the energy and water use is spent during the day. We wish you a great stay. It is an extraordinary and rare opportunity to practice in the Ārāma Karuṇā Sevena and only wise people seize the opportunity wholesomely.
This place is indeed beautiful and pure and meets all the conditions for a good practice. Places like this are rare in the world. We wish you to attain nibbāna soon.
For as long as one is entangled by craving, one remains bound in saṃsāra, the cycle of birth and death; but when all craving has been extirpated, one attains nibbāna, deliverance from the cycle of birth and death.
'The Dhamma is well-expounded by the Blessed One, to be seen here and now, timeless, inviting verification, pertinent, to be realized by the wise for themselves.'— A X.92
“Come now, monks, for I tell you all conditioned things are subject to decay, strive on withheedfulness!”
“Be heedful, mindful, and virtuous, monks,
With well-reasoned thoughts, protect your minds.
Whoever in this Teaching and Discipline will live heedful,
Having given up the round of rebirths, he will put an end to suffering.” — DN 16
The contact to support projects and activities of the Association Karuṇā Sevena: 6855804001/5500, IBAN: CZ6755000000006855804001, SWIFT: RZBCCZPP - The funds are used to cover the basic monastic needs of the Venerable bhikkhunī Visuddhi, such as - robe, food, medicine and abode (this also covers transportation, accommodation, air tickets, etc.). Distribution of books, construction of the meditation room, the furnishing of the monastery KS, insurance, utility bills, etc. Tax deductible in the Czech Republic. Please state the reason for the donation with the following note" For the Association KS."
The contact for the project Suriya Lamai: 6855679001/5500, IBAN: CZ4955000000006855679001, SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
- The intention of the project Suriya Lamai “The Children of the Sun” is to enable children from poor families to develop and educate themselves and to provide them with basic needs. The donation is tax deductible in the Czech Republic.
Neither of the above is a public collection, and therefore we ask all donors to add their contact information to their gift, so that we can issue a donation agreement contract or a donation receipt. We thank all the donors.
Link to the Paypal for foreign donors: